[CT Birds] GBHE nest still going: Hamden - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, May 27, 2016

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri May 27 20:48:51 EDT 2016

Two GBHE in the nest this evening, so the nest still seems a going concern (also three on the upper far shore).  2 Osprey in a neighboring tree, but none one the nest, although a passerby reported seeing one there earlier.

Details &c. below.  Oh, forgot:  also an B. Oriole nest on maple on Gordon just off Waite, RWA territory.  Must amend ebird.

What bird sings "gondola BEE BEE Q", with the final note sliding down?  Any suggestions?