[CT Birds] State St Hamden Eagle Triplets-2

Mike Horn mfhorn at att.net
Sun May 29 06:53:34 EDT 2016

Hi Folks, Last Friday evening, we got an excellent look at all three State
St Hamden Bale Eagle Triplets. They all seem robust good health. Their
feeding behavior when father showed up with supper was orderly and almost
polite if you can imagine that. I'm sure this means they are getting plenty
to eat although one seems a day or two behind the other two. It may have
hatched last. For those of you coming down for the first time to see them,
the lighting is best after 4:00 PM. Regards to all, Mike Horn - Hamden

---