[CT Birds] Westport Yard CERW

Preston Lust prestonlust at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 08:58:01 EDT 2016

5/29/16, 5:25-8:30 AM -- Backyard, Westport

Today in the yard, I was surprised to hear a CERULEAN WARBLER singing from the canopy of an oak tree. It sang numerous times before flying off, allowing me to obtain a recording. According to eBird, this constitutes the only Westport record and a rather late record at that, seeing as June is only a couple of days away. The eBird checklist with the recording is attached.http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S29966185

Preston Lust, Westport