[CT Birds] (Slightly off topic) Fishers in CT

Jon Hall jonhall1 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:39:45 EDT 2016

Dear all, sorry to ask about fur not feathers, but has anyone recently seen the Fisher in East Rock Park? And does anyone know any other reliable spots to search for this species?

When I moved to the USA 4 years ago Fisher was my number 1 on my mammals I wanted to see in North America list. And, despite a series of misadventures while trying to find one involving Canadian cops, lost rental car keys, and inflicting permanent psychological damage on my 8 year old daughter, I remain Fisherless.

Hope someone can help

Thanks and happy Memorial Day weekend.

Jon
www.mammalwatching.com