[CT Birds] The Summer Bird nt Season is Upon Us

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 20:47:06 EDT 2016

New Haven and Roxbury Counts are this weekend.  Refer to the COA website for more information and the list of all SBCs.

We could use some more help in New Haven.  The circle includes western Branford, East Haven, Milford, New Haven, North Haven, Orange, West Haven, and Woodbridge (in part).  Please contact me if you are available, even for just a couple early morning hours.  You can also help by posting to CTBirds.  For example, Sandy Point is a popular birding spot that happens to be within the Circle.  Any sightings information would be welcome.

Steve MayoBethany