[CT Birds] NJ

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:15:29 EDT 2016

Hi Jim,
I went to Bombay Hook, Ted Harvey, Prime Hook and Pickering Beach just a little bit further south in Delaware a week and a half ago to see the horseshoe crabs and birds.  If the park below is closed, Bombay hook is fairly close and has an awesome auto tour birding / wildlife drive.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT