[CT Birds] Caspian and Royal Tern at Sandy Point, West Haven

peeplo peeplo at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 11:15:29 EDT 2016

Hi all,
We stopped to look for the Royal Tern at Sandy Point and found a Caspian Tern at the end of the inner bar around 11 am. It flew and moved to the outer bar, then flew again and was joined by the Royal Tern. They flew across the harbor, and the Royal started fishing off the east shore and was still there when we left at 11:10. We lost sight of the Caspian Tern.
Frank Gallo and Vanessa Mickan Milford