[CT Birds] EUROPEAN GOLDFINCH update

Chuck Imbergamo imbercj at comcast.net
Sun Jun 12 15:19:20 EDT 2016

The bird flew just before my post and I've not been able to relocate it.  The feeder contained Safflower to quell the Grackle onslaught, and I changed it over to Sunflower quickly since the Goldfinch wasn't eating the Safflower.  I've been checking all three of our feeders for about an hour and there's no sign of the bird yet.

I realize that this bird may be an escape of course, but what a looker!  I'm hoping that this post will make the bird return! :-)

Chuck Imbergamo
Madison