[CT Birds] Hartford Summer Bird Count

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 07:39:38 EDT 2016

Dear CT Birders:

Next weekend is the Hartford Summer Bird Count,  Should anyone be birding at any of the Hartford area hot spots including Station 43, Cedar Hill Cemetery, what is left of Rentschler Field, Rocky Hill Meadows, etc., if you would please send me a list of all birds seen and heard as well as the amount of time you spent in the area, it would be greatly appreciated.  We are particularly in need of help in the South Windsor meadows area including Station 43, so help there would be most welcome.

Thank you,

Jay Kaplan, Compiler
Hartford Summer Bird Count