[CT Birds] Bridgeport WildLife Guards Crew Leader position

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Fri Jun 10 16:00:20 EDT 2016

Hey all - related to our work with Audubon Connecticut in the Audubon
Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds is our partnership on the Bridgeport
WildLife Guards project: http://rtpi.org/education/wildlife-guards/

We have one of our WildLife Guard crew leaders from 2015 returning this
year which is great. However, we're looking for the second crew leader
so if you know a talented, responsible and eager college-aged person who
would love to do some education, conservation and outreach at Pleasure
Beach this summer please send them this PDF and encourage them to apply:
http://rtpi.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/WildLife-Guard-Crew-Leader-position-description-2016.pdf

Thanks!
Scott

--