[CT Birds] Hamden: Lake Whitney GB Heron Nest- Waite bridge & causeway Lake Whitney, Jun 10, 2016

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Jun 10 22:27:13 EDT 2016

7: to 7:45 PM:  nobody on Osprey nest, but lots of action on the Great Blue Heron nest, as noted below.  Three chicks!  I believe NH Summer Count only had 2.

A couple of photos on the ebird report, and, if we're lucky, the following link to a video should work for anyone, even if not on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/arthur.shippee/videos/10154228414459042/?l=9109012243955982892 <https://www.facebook.com/arthur.shippee/videos/10154228414459042/?l=9109012243955982892>

I think two working Baltimore Oriole nests around there too.