[CT Birds] Off topic - deer roadkill

Paul paul.fusco at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 11 07:38:03 EDT 2016

Has anyone else noticed the seemingly high number of deer road kills over the past couple of weeks? I see a new incident or kill almost every day. I came within a hair of hitting one last week only to see it get clobbered when it got to the side of the road. They are almost all does from what I have seen. So, please be mindful that deer are active right now. For your safety, as well as for the fawns that are out there waiting for the does to return.

Sent from my iPhone