[CT Birds] Goshawk

Ben Silane bensilano at netscape.net
Sat Jun 11 18:26:14 EDT 2016

Nice comment joe.

If this is a goshawk nest. It is very close to the kids playscape. I would much rather have an attack be aimed towards me then small children. Our house is located deep in the woods. It is an ideal place for a nest. If a close look proves (while keeping a respective "birders" distance) that they are goshawks then I can keep the kids away from the area. I'm a very experienced outdoorsman and definitely know my place within the wildlife world.

Sometimes sharing information on this email community can be such a negative experience.
I was just looking to tap into, what I thought was a collective of people who can help me out with a tough identification. At least a tough one for me.
Best regards to you Joe.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone