[CT Birds] Mulberry Trees

Paul Cianfaglione pgcianfaglione at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 09:50:02 EDT 2016

Thanks for mentioning the Mulberry Tree! Not an easy tree to find in local
nurseries, and I don't know why?? They are one of the most eagerly awaited
berries out there for birds such as Gray Catbirds, Northern Mockingbirds,
American Robins and Cedar Waxing's.

In Europe, Mulberry Trees are equally cherished by Song Thrush, Mistle
Thrush and Golden Oriole. Stand next to a Mulberry Tree and you will find

The same can be said at this time of the year about Serviceberry Trees,
another one of my favorites and the birds!

Paul Cianfaglione