[CT Birds] Westport Long-tailed Ducks continue

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 18 14:03:09 EDT 2016

We are now up to a flock of 9 Long-tailed Ducks that are hanging around the area of Seymours Rock,Cockenoe Island and Saugatuck Shores.
We saw them on our way out to Cockenoe early this morning and again on the way back in. Looked like they were ready to get out on shore to roost just west of Cedar Point Yacht Club.
No sign of a Roseate Tern today and still only 3 Common Tern chicks.Also had 2 Laughing Gulls and about 6 Ruddy Turnstones.

Tina Green
with AJ Hand & Jory Teltser
Sent from my iPhone