[CT Birds] Birds and berry trees in CT

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 19 23:16:18 EDT 2016

As posted recently, I have both Mulberry and Serviceberry trees in my yard. The birds have loved them for years now. They will start eating them even before they ripen. So far on both trees I've seen; Red b Woodpecker, Downey, Flicker, Robin, Wood thrush, Catbird, House and Purple Finch, B Oreal, S Tanager, Bluebird, Cardinal, Bluejay, Creasted Fly, Waxwing, and more still to come as they ripen. These 2 trees are the best bird attraction to your yard their is.
Paul Carrier - Harwinton