Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Thu Jun 23 07:12:55 EDT 2016

Hello, fellow birders!

This Saturday, June 25th, we will be holding our first ever combined bird
and butterfly workshop.  We will be meeting with members of the CT Butterfly
Association at the Audubon Center in Southbury.  We'll be looking for, and
learning about, birds and butterflies.  All are welcome to attend.  The full
announcement follows.  I hope to see you there!

Chris Loscalzo,

Combined COA/CT Butterfly Association Bird and Butterfly Workshop

Saturday, June 25th, 2016 at 10:00 am.

Audubon Center at Bent of the River, Southbury

Learn about butterflies from butterfly experts and teach them about birds at
the same time at this combined workshop between the two organizations. The
sanctuary is a prime birding location, so there'll be lots of birds to see.
The workshop is free and open to COA members and non-members alike.  Meet at
the sanctuary entrance at 185 East Flat Hill Road.  Leaders:  John Himmelman
et al, Contact person: Chris Loscalzo at closcalz at optonline.net and 203