[CT Birds] Roseates and Bank Swallows

Mike Warner mjwarner at optonline.net
Sun Jun 26 16:47:26 EDT 2016

Harkness State Park -  10:30 am -   Sara Zagorski and I had fairly close
looks at 4 Roseate Terns actively feeding.

Portland - 12:30 pm - corner of Sage Hollow Road and Cornwall Street -
continuing Bank Swallows at the big sandpile.

In case you missed Scott's letter today ,  The CT DEEP Encon Police
telephone number is  860-424-3333, just in case you

want to report something outrageously stupid, like ATV's driving through a
Federally protected Piping Plover nesting site.

That number is now entered  in my cell phone.

Mike Warner

Wilton CT.