[CT Birds] Bluebird Question answer

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 17:21:55 EDT 2016

To Keven Doyle.
I had up to 200 BBird boxes up here in Harwinton for over 35 years, and monitored them every 2 weeks. From this I learned a lot, so here goes...
Your other male might just be a fledgling from their first brood. They will help their parents occasionally in feeding the second broods young. A first brood male can have almost full plumage by now. Also, this male bird might also be taking over feeding if the parent male is gone or dead. Hope this helps - ask any time Keven.  Paul