[CT Birds] Kinda ofc topic a bit

Craig Minor minor.craig77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:05:55 EDT 2016

As a kid I used to find what we thought were clay marbles when I would dig
in various areas . My brother and I always thought they were clay marbles
from the 1700s. But when he went to school at uconn he was,taking an
anthropology course and the professor told him they were not marbles they
were from the gizzard of prehistoric birds . Has anyone else ever heard of
this ? Some of them were pretty big about the size of a quarter, some small
like a dime and various colors from red colored to tan .