[CT Birds] Milford Point Whimbrel

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 22:25:31 EDT 2016

I was glad to see this posted because I hesitated to post it myself -- I too saw the whimbrel around 11:50 this morning flying west across Lordship Marsh (toward Milford). I was driving so was unable to get a photo, but the body shape/size and downward curved, long bill gave it away. It surprised me!

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville, CT