[CT Birds] Bird song ID help

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 4 19:38:20 EDT 2016

'Having audio problems on the arcane computer right now, so I haven't listened.
But, I used to listen to a LP of Warbler song, put out by the Union of Ontario Naturalists.  The Old Guard would chide me, "Don't listen to that, all those versions, you'll get confused!"  As if a Peterson tape was all one needed. (These are the same  ones who said you could never hold more than one Club bird walk a month - no one would ever show - LOL!)
That ol' platter was invaluable for learning various pre-breeding and breeding territory songs. What a great resource.

Steve MayoBethany