[CT Birds] Stratford point work party today

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:39:35 EDT 2016

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all the amazing volunteers we had today at the point!!! Everyone was incredible! We completed more today than I could have hoped for and was truly impressed. Thank you all very much! I think we ended up planting just over 200 natives! The habitat here is getting better by the day and will continue on that trend for many years to come. Thank you again! A special thanks goes out to Patrick Comins for his amazing dedication and continued enthusiasm and vision for this unique location.

Thank you all!

Stefan Martin