[CT Birds] Stratford point work party today

sffaulkner at comcast.net sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 22:28:15 EDT 2016

Sorry -- I forgot that text does not appear when I send a message to ctbirds from my phone.

The text should have read:

Thank YOU too, Stephan (and Patrick) for obtaining the wide variety of plants for the habitat at Stratford Point, for setting up the tools, and for keeping all of us busy planting. Organizing such a work party takes a lot of preparation and thought, and your work is very much appreciated! It will be a delight to watch the landscape change over time with the new plants.