[CT Birds] Stratford point work party today

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Jul 11 06:07:35 EDT 2016

Yes, thank you very much to all of the awesome volunteers who helped out.  Thank you especially to Stefan who has been working very hard on the design and prep.  This is really going to improve the bird habitat and birding at the Point!

Now I can't believe it's Monday and time to go back to work...I'm a little tired and sore today.

Sincerely,

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115

Your Legacy is Audubon’s Future!