[CT Birds] Photos Requested for the Fall 2016 COA Bulletin

Stephen Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Thu Jul 14 12:59:56 EDT 2016

Dear Fellow Birders,

Thoughts turn to the next issue of the COA Bulletin, which has a submission date of August 15 for articles and photographs.  Production of the Bulletin takes place over the month that follows this date, so there is some leeway in submission of material that can be used - through August, let’s say.  I’d like to do a more thematic Recent Sightings section (ca. 4 pages) this issue.  I welcome submission of photos of nests with eggs or nestlings, and also adults with fledglings (e.g., ducks, geese, swans; Piping Plover, American Oystercatcher, other shorebirds; song birds; diurnal/nocturnal predatory birds; rails; other.  (For nests with eggs or nestlings, I would hope minimum disturbance of the breeding process would take place in getting photos.)

If you are interested in contributing to the COA Bulletin, please contact me at COABulletin at gmail.com <mailto:COABulletin at gmail.com>.

Thanks very much,

Steve Broker
Cheshire, CT