[CT Birds] Hamden Eagle Triplets All Fledge

Mike Horn mfhorn at att.net
Mon Jul 11 19:27:47 EDT 2016

Hi All. The Hamden Eagle Triplets continue to do well. They are learning
their flight skills. Tonight, I was present for a fish delivery by daddy
bird to the nest. One female chick was already there and the other big
female joined it. She had been sitting with the smaller male chick in the
north side of the sentry tree. When I left, father bird had abandoned the
sentry tree where he fled when the second female came to the nest. She and
her sister were still there and the small male was still in the sentry tree.
Regards to all, Mike Horn - Hamden

---