[CT Birds] Stilt Sandpiper-Stratford

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 13:18:48 EDT 2016

The STILT SANDPIPER (adult) was still in Stratford, but flew south a short while ago; not relocated. Also I found a fading adult WESTERN SANDPIPER among the 970 Semipalmateds. Showed it to 3 other birders. Those birds are also gradually leaving as the water level rises.
Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone