[CT Birds] Fall migration?

Erica Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 08:30:12 EDT 2016

Before it got too unbearable to move yesterday morning, I took my normal walk outside around the warehouse grounds.  Yesterday was the first time in a month that I saw kingbirds.  In fact I had 5 heading south along Research Parkway.  The numbers of robins running in groups on our property, as well as the postal distribution center across from us has grown as well.  Also, the last 2 days, haven't heard or seen the willow flycatcher's that nest around the retention pond over the embankment.  Maybe they've jumped ship and left also.  And of course, no dawn chorus in 2 weeks.  Sigh.....

Ricki Soucy
Meriden

Sent from my iPhone