[CT Birds] Pocono birds

Erica Soucy rickisoucy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 07:23:18 EDT 2016

Back in the Poconos this week.  Early morning walks still have that magical early morning chorus we've lost in Meriden.  Veery's, wood thrush, robins, cat birds, towhees, chippies, the most phoebes I've ever seen and the best view of a Piliated I've had all year.  Yesterday had yellow throats, yellow warblers, and black throated greens still calling in the late morning.  Heading today to near Lake Wallenpaupac so I'm hoping to see what's up that way.

Ricki Soucy
Marshall's Creek Pa

Sent from my iPhone