[CT Birds] overseas visitor needs advice

PAUL VEITCH paulveitch at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 28 16:20:17 EDT 2016

Hi Folks I have beenlurking on your list for a few months while sitting at home in the UK.  Ihave certainly enjoyed some great posts (with some great birds) and enjoy theway you all interact. As you are all so knowledgeable about your local patchesand seem to be of a generous nature, I thought I'd ask you for some help.  I am in Hartford for a conference18-24th October and wanted to build in some birding. I wont have a great dealof spare time so what can you recommend as the most efficient way to see lotsof species in one day? I will hire a car and am happy to put a fair few miles on the clock . Many thanks for your ideas and inspiration. Paul VeitchNewcastle upon Tyne