[CT Birds] Protect your cats and smaller dogs from coyotes, fishers, etc.

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:11:24 EDT 2016

A heads-up reminder to all pet owners....
FROM THE NH BIRD FORUM:
Subject: Not so peaceable kingdom
Date: Sun Jul 24 2016 18:02 pm
From: sylviasmiskoe AT gmail.com

While this is not very bird related it is important enough to report.  This
afternoon a coyote sunned itself in the lower half of my back field and
less than a week ago one of my son's cats disappeared in the night after
some banging, growling and cat cries.

Sylvia Miskoe, Concord, NH