[CT Birds] Black Vultures

Ralph Amodei ramodei at att.net
Wed Aug 3 10:04:46 EDT 2016

Wed 8/3/16 @ 7 am. FYI to Patrick's black vulture siting I saw at 7 am 10 BV sittingon the street lights. They are a usual occur here on  I 91. Both blacks and TV soar overthe Q river marsh, old land fill and 91. The roast is in the trees to the east traveling 91 northdirectly across from the marsh. I travel this area daily and if you want to see them up closeget off exit 8 and travel just up rte 17 and 80. On 17 there is the I 91 Diner you can pull in to.