[CT Birds] Hummingbird Feeder Problem

Robley Evans rjeva at conncoll.edu
Mon Aug 1 15:13:51 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who suggested help for my rejected hummingbird feeder.
I will try to re-coup my terrible reputation among apodiforms tomorrow and
bring the feeder in for today.  I don't have a place out of the sun to hang
it, so must try something in its place.  Robley Evans North Stonington CT

On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Kathy Van Der Aue <kathyvda at gmail.com>