[CT Birds] Birds 8/2/16

Lisa Gagnon lisa.gagnon45 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:53:19 EDT 2016

Hello everyone long time no post.  Lisa G Stafford Springs. So busy busy ,
 have had all the normal birds this season in the yard. And now it's once
again become a nursery,  all the blackbirds are here to,  also for the
first time I've actually had 3 bears here in the yard also back in the
beginning of July 2 youngsters first then a handsome 4 year old.  I got
great pictures and video anyway lots of Juvys and today I have a Juvy male
rose breasted grosbeak ha he's so cute lol.  Have a great day!