[CT Birds] COA SHOREBIRD WORKSHOP

Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Sat Aug 6 19:30:43 EDT 2016

Hello, fellow CT birders!

The annual COA shorebird workshop will be held next weekend, at Milford and
Stratford Points.  The full announcement (note the early start time) is
below:

Shorebird Workshop

Saturday, August 13th, 2016 at 7:30 am   Rain date: Sunday, August 14th.

CT Audubon Society Coastal Center at Milford Point, Milford and

Audubon Connecticut at Stratford Point, Stratford

Sharpen your shorebird identification skills at two of the best places to
see shorebirds in the state.  There will be outdoor field study and an
indoor presentation.  The event is co-sponsored by COA, Audubon Connecticut
and Connecticut Audubon Society.  Meet at the coastal center parking lot.
We will go across the river to Stratford Point afterwards to see shorebirds
there and to have the indoor portion of our program.  The workshop is free
and open to COA members and non-members alike. Leaders: Patrick Comins, Sean
Graesser, et al.  Contact person: Chris Loscalzo at closcalz at optonline.net
or 203 389-6508.

Please note the earlier start time.

I hope you can attend!