[CT Birds] Clapper Rails- Silver Sands State Park

marymushinsky at att.net marymushinsky at att.net
Tue Aug 9 13:51:29 EDT 2016

Excellent find! Mary Mushinsky, Wallingford
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
------ Original message------From: Jan via CTBirds Date: Tue, Aug 9, 2016 9:57 AMTo: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org;Cc: Subject:[CT Birds] Clapper Rails- Silver Sands State Park
Adult Clapper Rail with 4 chicks seen along creek about 100 feet from where the boardwalk begins. The chicks are small with black downy feathers. Two more rails seen in another creek further down.  Seen around 10:30 at Silver Sands State Park in Milford.Janet & Bob HoltSent from my iPhone_______________________________________________This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut.For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org