[CT Birds] Broadwing

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 9 21:50:20 EDT 2016

BWs are non-existent in our huge Count Circle, during  the entire New Haven Summer Bird Count.  There seems to be plenty of habitat; I simply don't know why.  I too, just saw a BW today overhead, in southern Bethany.  Let the hawk migration begin.

Off topic, also about the same time (7 pm), 'had a little 40-pound coyote amble across the road.
PS - Speaking of migration, I hope Lighthouse Park totals are much improved over last year!

Steve MayoBethany