[CT Birds] Stratford Point open tomorrow

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Fri Aug 12 18:32:50 EDT 2016

FYI because we know in advance, Stratford Point will be open tomorrow
from probably 9 something with the COA shorebird workshop through around
5 as I'll be there with the Bridgeport WildLife Guards. It'll be
brutally hot and unbearably humid to dangerous levels, so please bring
and drink lots of water wherever you are! If you feel like stopping by
to check out the beautiful site and all our wildlife, feel free.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator