[CT Birds] Red b Nuthatches and others.

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 15 22:27:27 EDT 2016

Heard then saw a pair of Red breasted Nuthatch today in Goshen CT off rt 43. I believe it was an adult and a young bird. Also had in yard today a young Redstart,a Blackburnian and a Magnolia Warbler - believe all early migrants. Also noticing many Swallows over yard with most heading due south. Tree, Barn and others to dark and high to speciate out. Also many Swifts as well but believe they are the ones nesting down the hill from me. Paul Carrier - Harwinton