[CT Birds] Damaged Tree at Hammonasst

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:34:38 EDT 2016

A birder asked me to inquire about the dead tree that was damaged near the
East Beach Parking Lot at Hammonasset.  I received the following reply from
Tom Tyler, Director of Parks and Recreation.  I'm posting to the list just
in case some of the rest of us wondered about this.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut