[CT Birds] Sandhill Cranes in Norfolk: A WARNING.

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 15:32:43 EDT 2016

I wanted to report that I am alive and well thanks to a text from Tina passing along Mark's warning. The cranes were not visible to me and were probably in back of the house. I drove slowly and steadily, saw the owners outside, but they did not approach me. As I departed the area a young bear came out of the woods, saw the car, and turned around and ran back in. No doubt scaring bears away can be added to the list of complaints.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield

Sent from my iPhone