[CT Birds] Eagleville Nighthawks, Mansfield

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 20:36:57 EDT 2016

39 Nighthawks total, all coming from the north and going south,  6:15 -8
PM. Half a dozen still hawking insects south of the dam when I  left.
Still waiting for the big push that hopefully is to come. In  past years
I've seen flocks of hundreds several times, over 500 in 1 flock on  one
occasion.
1 Osprey again at 7:50, flying north. Green and GB Herons,  Kingfisher,
Chimney Swifts, many assorted Swallows. 2 Eastern  Kingbirds.

Don Morgan, Coventry,  Ct.
mntncougar at aol.com