[CT Birds] Stratford Point Mourning Warbler

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Wed Aug 24 13:14:50 EDT 2016

I found a Mourning Warbler a few minutes ago here at Stratford Point.
Flew out of the feed plot (the area with the telephone pole in the
middle of it) nearest the building and into the surrounding vegetation
and brush pile behind it as viewed from the driveway. A Yellow Warbler
was chasing it around a bit, but I am sure it's still there, hiding.

Good job, Patrick! Another great feed plot visitor. This is the second
Mourning I've had at Stratford Point with the previous being 8/28/10.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator