[CT Birds] Stratford Point Mourning Warbler

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Aug 26 17:18:15 EDT 2016

I had a Mourning Warbler here this morning, which had been seen on each of the last two days as well.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a photo.   Sorry to not post earlier, but it has been crazy.  The other highlight was the continuing Bobolinks in the bird garden.

We will be open tomorrow, but there is a race running through here from about 10:30 to noon or so, so some trails will be temporarily closed.

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon's new Plants for Birds Database here<http://ct.audubon.org/plantsforbirds>