[CT Birds] slow movement today

C. S. Wood cwood022 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:02:00 EDT 2016

Carolyn's note reminds me that I wanted to report no fewer than 45 Amer Oystercatchers on the low tide flats around the mouth of the Housatonic on Saturday. I remember seeing the first AMOY ever found on Chimon Island back in the 70's and it was a big (birding) deal. Another interesting success story among all the reports of declines.

C.S. Wood
Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654