[CT Birds] Warbler ID Question

Charlie Plimpton plimptonc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:42:22 EDT 2016

This morning while birding in Trout Brook Valley Preserve, I came across a
warbler that I can't positively ID. To me it looks like it could be a
Brewster's Warbler, but I'm not entirely sure. I attached a link to the
picture on flickr below. Unfortunately I was not able to get a look at the
wings before it flew off into the woods. I spotted it near a stream with a
Chestnut-sided Warbler, American Redstarts, and quite a few Wood Thrush.
Any Identification help would be greatly appreciated.

Charlie Plimpton