[CT Birds] Northern Flicker Fest - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 12:12:19 EDT 2016

Went down our long driveway to take a late morning walk on South Street here in Washington, CT and noted at least ten Northern Flickers in our neighbors yard and in sugar maple trees going done the driveway. Have enjoyed the discussion here on "confusing" Fall warblers by the way. I do not think Peterson was trying to scare birders about "confusing" Fall warblers just making them aware about some challenges with their ID. The tips for their ID here were spot on. Use what ever method works for you.
David W BabingtonWashington, CT