[CT Birds] New London Ferry Planned Tomorrow, Noon

mresch8702 at aol.com mresch8702 at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 20:32:53 EDT 2016

I'm planning to go out on the New London to Orient Point ferry tomorrow (8/30), departing New London at Noon (on the Mary Ellen which offers good viewing from the bow).  Then I'll stay on the boat which will depart Orient Point, NY at 2, returning to New London around 3 PM.
Here's a link to the Cross Sound Ferry website for more info - www.longislandferry.com
Anyone interested in joining me?  Feel free to reply directly.

The ferry facility has a small parking area that may well be full.  If that's the case you have to park across the road in a garage.  Parking in the garage takes an extra 15 minutes or so, so make sure you get there early enough to get to and from the garage in time to catch the boat.
Mike Resch
Pepperell, MA
mresch8702 at aol.com