[CT Birds] Save the Date! Sunday, September 18th, New Haven Migration Festival

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Aug 30 12:24:06 EDT 2016

More info to come, but I wanted to be sure everyone saved the date for the upcoming New Haven Migration festival, Sunday, September 18th at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven.  This is always a great event and features live birds of prey, live music, bird and butterfly walks and much more!

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/